Regulations for Using CTU Library Audiovisual Material
- The service is provided from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- The service is not available on national holidays and Library closing days.
The material is available to all CTU faculty, staff, students, alumni (with library cards) .
With CTU faculty, student or alumni (with library cards), the card-holder can use all the information and equipment in the Library.
Regulations for Using CTU Library Audiovisual Material and Equipment
- After filling out the form, the user can watch the audiovisual material on his own or with the assistance of a librarian.
- Should the CD or DVD or any equipment is damaged, the user has to pay for the repair fee or the cost of a new replacement (if it’s completely ruined).
- The users in the seats of this area can only listen to the CDs and watch the DVDs.
- Only the collection of the center could be viewed at the center. Personal AV material is not allowed to be played in the center.
Regulations for Using “Audiovisual Area” at the 5th Floor
- Find the DVD you like at the DVD Center and make sure it is public broadcast version.
- Register the DVD you like at the Circulation Desk at the 3rd floor. The librarian will lend you a remote control and assign you a seat number.
- Take the DVD and remote control back to the assigned seat at the “Audiovisual Area” (5th F) and play the film on the DVD player.
- Should there be any question, please refer to the instructions beside the seats. If the problem persists, please contact the Circulation Desk at the 3rd floor.